Dry Bag 100 backpack straps attached on backward?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reku

Contributor
Reaction score
Great Lakes + Northern Florida + Marsh Harbor
# of dives
5000 - ∞
-3OCAWwsK1cXa4TL1wz24bETfTGKlDTOhM7QvZIWYI8,v7ifyD8EJKDP2do6Mk4KY9_kObyJujKP4-9JbkyG2yo.jpgILG-t2Jr-v7VxJhexG2Psv__S_515FoBH8yqcKY7VIY,3jPAUDInYmNA_ABivqKaGJDbSeeroM1EcGV9SKbarII.jpgToqCv0u73Eybc1TkTDOGJCODZwMTzdty35MU-bYMchE,qkzQ5YpfPmiAXTw5P1NmEObTA_Hyi0_Azz32ENG2OO4.jpg

Does it look backward to you? I can't fix it because they are sown on / non removable plastic glide. I suppose I could cut them off but it seems like a waste on a $200 bag. Whoever put this particular bag together should be fired, this is something a 1st grader could do right. Anyone know how to fix this? I don't really have time to send it back and wait for more to be made/fixed. The ends of the nylon straps are sown so removing the straps from the plastic triglides can't happen.

Or maybe I am stupid and it's supposed to be this way? I can take more pictures if needed.

Other then the strap weirdness - awesome bag very durable so far, however I have 80lbs of gear in the bag I need the straps to be usable. Also the actual straps them selves are twisted in order for me to connect the chest strap together - indicating the pads are on backward.

Thanks.

I agree. The plastic triiglide that holds the chest strap is obviously backwards.

In picture #3, it seems to have a gap on the tri-glide. Is that broken or does it come that way?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom