Dry Suit underwear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check Helly Hansen...the supply the commercial fishing industry and some of them boys are real big. I know I have seen 4XL that looks like a tent. I have a 2XL paid around a $120 works great in a laminate suit at 46F.
Good Luck
U/O

Give Janice at SoftWear a call. Custom made undergarments at extremely reasonable prices (cant be beat!!!), excellent service, and fast delivery.

SoftWear for the Scuba Diver

Anybody know who does big guy stuff....XXX or XXXX
Any suggestions appreciated

DUI will custom make you a undergarment, you will have to be measured, but that shouldn't be a problem. Call customer service at DUI and they will hook you up. :palmtree: Bob

Try a hunting supply store (Bass Pro Shop, Dicks, Cabella's). I know these places have some very large sizes. I am a hunter and a diver. I have never bought the "dry suit" underware. I have always used my hunting thermals. I use a polartec shirt and pants - made out of the same stuff as the dry suit underware. It's wicking and wind resistant. I layer that with underarmor and am nice and toasty in a laminate DS down to 40 degrees. I have never had any problems with the pieces gaping either. It's worth a try at one third of the cost. If it doesn't work out you still have some great thermals for shoveling snow.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom