Dry suits, Under garments, Rock Boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjm60

Registered
Reaction score
All payments via PayPal (PM me for payee info).

I'm located in Redondo Beach and will gladly accept cash in person.

I will ship but buyer pays shipping. If you want something shipped, PM me for shipping cost before sending money. I'll do my best to reply in the order I receive PM's.

Pictures are linked from Photobucket. Some workplaces block this site. If you're at work and you don't see the pictures, try from your home computer.

Drysuit - DUI 450CLX Men's - Black. Wrist zip seals. Custom size (approximate XXL) for 5'10" to 6', 225-250 lb diver. OMS P-valve with QD. Includes DUI bag. $1000
DSCN0049.jpg

DSCN0051.jpg

Drysuit - Diving Concepts Ultra-Flex, Mens' $500
DSCN0059.jpg

4th Element under garment. 2 piece with booties. Size XXXL tailored for 5'10" to 6', 225-250 lb diver. Includes storage bag. $175
DSCN0056.jpg

Zeagle size XXL 2 piece under garment. Should fit for 5-10 to 6ft, 200 to 225 lb diver. Includes (PADI) storage bag. $50
DSCN0060.jpg

Size 13 rock boots. Only used twice - like new. Laces are uncut and aglets intact. $60
DSCN0025.jpg

Size 12 rock boots. Slightly worn sole but lots of life left. Laces are uncut and aglets intact. $45
DSCN0026.jpg

Last edited:
What size is the Diving Concepts dry suite? Boot size as well.

still have this stuff?

Yes

What size is the Diving Concepts dry suite? Boot size as well.

I can't believe I left the size off.

The booty size on the DUI suit is custom to my size 12 foot. I use size 12 rock boots with this suit. the seals and zippers are in excellent condition.

The Diving Concepts drysuit is a custom size. If you're between 5'10 and 5'11" and near 200-225, it should fit you well. Booty size is 12 (it's a soft boot) but I use size 13 rock boots. These booty's are neoprene but it's not crushed neoprene.

The neck seal was replaced when I bought it and is pristine. The wrist seals are in good condition. There are some surface cracks where they attach to the drysuit but these are minor and are backed up by the drysuit material (this area is not subjected to streching).

Also, it has a zippered pocket on the left hip and a velcro flap pocket on the right side.

The inner and outer zippers are pristine and there is no fraying of any material on the edge of the inner zipper.

Here are some pictures of the Diving Concepts suit.

Diving Concepts Drysuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom