Drysuit $375

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

$340!?

Where is the zipper ie front/back,can you solo dive and put suit on yourself?Can you tell me more about the materal the suit is constructed of,rubber or more faberic like.Do you have any undergarments with it?Thanks I dont have much exp with drysuits.

The zipper is along the shoulders, so no, it wouldn't be ideal for full on solo...you need someone to zip you up.

The suit is a double layer suit, which makes it quite rugged. The actual material that keeps you dry is a laminate (rubber like), then you have an outer layer to protect against abrasion. I'm only selling it because I've been issues a new suit for work, so I don't need my personal suit anymore!

I don't have any undergarments but any thermal underwear will work quite well, or you can always find one online for cheap. I do also have some Dive Rite Gators (keeps the air out of your feet if you have issues with this) for sale, brand new, and a nice 5mm Mares drysuit hood for sale.

*Bump* again... someone wanted it but has yet to send funds.

i am interested in your dry suit. Will you ship it to South Korea?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom