Drysuit disaster from La Jolla to DC...!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not recalling what I used the second time, but the first and third attempts I used rented springstraps-
Wait a second... are you at close to 100 dives and you are renting ALL of your gear and not just a drysuit? I'd say it's time to spend some money and increase your comfort exponentially.

I'm not recalling what I used the second time, but the first and third attempts I used rented springstraps-
Wait a second... are you at close to 100 dives and you are renting ALL of your gear and not just a drysuit? I'd say it's time to spend some money and increase your comfort exponentially.
I'd have to agree with sea_ledford on this one... SCUBA is a big fit game, just about everything needs to fit you and fit you well for you to have a good time (or the best time possible I suppose...)

Were you renting fins so that they would fit in larger drysuit boots, or do you not own a pair?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom