DSS Backplate & 35lbs Single tank wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nooreck

Contributor
Reaction score

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 2,791
How much? How many dives are on it and what kind?

Sorry fellows...
Here is the price list.
I would love to sell the entire kit if possible.

Deep Sea Supply 35lbs Wing / Stainless Steel Back plate with all the hardware. $400
Aqua Lung Titan Cold water regulator. (DIN )
Glacier adjustable Second stage regulator $300
Sunto SPG ( Submersible Pressure Gauge ) goes with the regs if purchased together.
80 Cubic Feet Hight pressure cylinder @ 3000 psi certified with current Hydro Test and VIP, includes DIN/Yoke brand new valve $130
12 LBS Seasoft weight belt. $ 65
Aqualung Compass $25
Cold water gloves $30
Booties $20
Dacor Quantum Loop Diving computer $100
Single Tank Adapter $65 the DSS wing is designed to go without the STA but it feel much more stable and easier to handle the tank swap process.

Bonus:
Multipurpose carry/travel bag with dry pocket, shoulder strap and back pack straps when purchased the entire kit.

How many dives on the rig? For an extra $60 Tobin sells the plate, wing, harness and cam straps new. Are you throwing in the STA if the bp/w is purchased?

The rig has about 50 fresh water Dives on it, and yes if my price was met I would include the STA.
I was calculating it in Canadian Dollars as well.
Cheers

Quick Update:

Deep Sea Supply 35lbs Wing / Stainless Steel Back plate with all the hardware. $400
Aqua Lung Titan Cold water regulator. (DIN )
Glacier adjustable Second stage regulator $300
Sunto SPG ( Submersible Pressure Gauge ) goes with the regs if purchased together.
80 Cubic Feet Hight pressure cylinder @ 3000 psi certified with current Hydro Test and VIP, includes DIN/Yoke brand new valve $130
12 LBS Seasoft weight belt. $ 65
Aqualung Compass $25
Cold water gloves $30
Booties $20
Dacor Quantum Loop Diving computer $100 SOLD !!!
Single Tank Adapter $65 the DSS wing is designed to go without the STA but it feel much more stable and easier to handle the tank swap process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom