DSS Gear Arrived!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bwade

Contributor
Reaction score
Thunder Bay Ontario, usually found Under the Ice o
# of dives
Tobin, Thank-you for your attention to my email questions.

I'm happy to report I picked up my DSS Gear today and am extremely impressed with the quality which is very apparent throughout each piece. :clapping:

This afternoon, I'll rig it up and go jump in Lake Superior this weekend to dial it in.

Cheers,
Bruce

Tobin, Thank-you for your attention to my email questions.

I'm happy to report I picked up my DSS Gear today and am extremely impressed with the quality which is very apparent throughout each piece. :clapping:

This afternoon, I'll rig it up and go jump in Lake Superior this weekend to dial it in.

Cheers,
Bruce

Good News! Enjoy.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tobin

All rigged and water ready!

Unfortunately however; I received a harness with the stiff webbing so I don't know if it will perform with the Glide Harness Adapter correctly.

Your opinion Tobin?

cheers,
Bruce

All rigged and water ready!

Unfortunately however; I received a harness with the stiff webbing so I don't know if it will perform with the Glide Harness Adapter correctly.

Your opinion Tobin?

cheers,
Bruce

The resin reinforced (stiffer) webbing is the correct webbing for the harness and for use with the GHA. We have only one type of the "harder" webbing.

The soft edge webbing is only used for the crotch strap.

Tobin

Thanks again Tobin!
This rig rocks! Great Gear, Incredible Quality and Superior Customer Service

I shall now remove myself from the laptop and go plunge into Lake Superior :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom