For Sale Dual Steel LP85's - Southern California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubasteve1381

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone want to make an offer on these dual steel LP85's? I think they are Worthington based on the M8004 marking. Located in Southern California (LA/OC area).

[EDIT: Last Hydro was 2011. I will get these hydroed and re-post in a week or two unless someone is willing to take them as is].

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG.JPG
    IMG.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 62
  • valve.JPG
    valve.JPG
    195.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
So just to confirm, the last hydro was Nov 2011? If so, since they're out of hydro, are you planning to get them hydroed before you sell them?

I am interested in the LP 85's. Do you know when the last Hydro and Visual Inspection were done on them?

So just to confirm, the last hydro was Nov 2011? If so, since they're out of hydro, are you planning to get them hydroed before you sell them?
Yes, I'm going to get them hydroed in the next week or two and re-post to make things easier unless someone is willing to take them as is (doubtful).

Back
Top Bottom