DUI CF300 Signature Series Dry Suit - Excellent!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

realdiver7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For Sale:

After much thought, I have finally decided to sell my rare DUI CF300 Signature Series lightweight neoprene dry suit, size Large/Short with telescoping (extending) torso. Dived approx. 11 times, in EXCELLENT condition!

The CF300 is comparable to the current CF200x Signature Series, except the CF300 is lighter, slightly thinner, more stretchy, very streamlined, and dives more like a wetsuit.

Ready to dive now, with zipper and seals in excellent condition. No holes, tears, leaks, or any other issues. Colors are deep, rich blue and black, with no fading.

Zipper kept waxed at all times and seals treated with Seal Saver at all times. Suit was stored in a bag in a temperature-controlled indoor room closet. Zipper is smooth and seals are excellent. Inflator and exhaust valves work perfectly. Always rinsed with fresh water, air dried, maintained and stored properly with great care and detail.

Made from tough, warm, patented crushed neoprene, which is much better than regular or compressed neoprene.
There is much less change in buoyancy as you change depths with crushed neoprene.
You don't need to add as much lead weight when diving this suit.
Diagonal front-entry zipper with protective zipper cover.
Latex neck and wrist seals. Very little trimming. I have thin wrists, and the seals are nice and snug. The neck seal is also snug.
Kevlar reinforced padded knees.
Soft booties attached at bottom of suit.
Internal suspenders.
DUI zip pocket on each thigh, including knife holder on one pocket.
Built-in external crotch strap to adjust length of the torso.
Warm neck collar.
Standard length BCD inflator hose is included.
Undergarment listed below may be included for additional $50.

The CF200x Signature Series is shown here:

DUI - DUI CF200 Drysuits - Drysuits for SCUBA diving

The size chart is shown here:

http://www.dui-online.com/pdf/size_chart.pdf

Please make sure the suit fits you before buying. Since the torso is telescoping, it will accommodate a wide range of heights and body styles.

This is frankly the best dry suit I have ever owned, and I searched for a long time to find it. Selling only because I have decided to go another route with my diving.

Lighter colors are shown in pictures only because the sun was shining on it. Actual colors are shown in close-up pictures of valves and zipper. Colors are deep blue and black, and not faded as I mentioned above.

My feedback score is 91 here on ScubaBoard and 125 on Ebay.

PayPal and other forms of payment accepted if agreed upon in advance.

The current CF200x Signature Series has an MSRP of $3400, and the CF300 had an MSRP of $2700. The CF300 is no longer made, so it is very rare. It is especially hard to find one that has not been used much at all.

DUI Polartec undergarment, size Large may be purchased for an additional $50.

Flat rate shipping/handling/PayPal of $20 in the USA. Additional shipping charged if shipped outside the USA. Please post reply here if you have questions or comments. Grab this deal before it's off to Ebay!

Price for the CF300 Signature Series is only $775 + shipping, or best reasonable offer.

Thank you!

Attachments

• cf300_3.JPG
    cf300_3.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 153
  • cf300_1.JPG
    cf300_1.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 168
  • cf300_4.JPG
    cf300_4.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 155
  • cf300_2.JPG
    cf300_2.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 152
  • cf300_6.JPG
    cf300_6.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 141
  • cf300_5.JPG
    cf300_5.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
I appreciate those of you who have sent messages with questions. Some have asked about my measurements, so I will post them here:

Height 5'9"
Weight 175 lbs.
Waist 35"
Chest 42"
Inseam 30"
Wrist 7" (small)
Boot 10

You can use my measurements as guidelines, but with the telescoping torso and the way the material stretches, this suit will fit divers that are somewhat larger or smaller than me. There is room inside for heavy or light undergarments.

This is a very nice 1mm crushed neoprene dry suit that dives almost as comfortably as a wet suit!

Will consider reasonable offers and include undergarment in a package deal. Inflator hose is already included.

Thanks!

Last edited:
All messages have been answered.

Still available for sale. Make me an offer I can't refuse before this goes to Ebay!

Thank you!

Still for sale and considering reasonable offers. Have not posted on Ebay yet.

I'm thinking a lot of divers don't know how special and how rare the CF300 is. It is a great suit! The pictures do not do it justice. It looks much better, newer, and darker than shown in the pictures.

Thanks!

Dry suit has been posted on Ebay. Will still sell here until bids are made on Ebay if anyone is interested.

Thanks again for the interest so far.

Suit has been SOLD. Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom