DUI CLX 450 like new condition. lots of extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jefffalcone

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Let my loss be your gain! No money for diving these days, but a small fortune of dive gear sitting in my closet. This suit might be my favorite piece of gear I ever purchased. It might as well be used by someone who will love it as much as I have.

I have a mint condition DUI CLX 450 with add on pocket, zip seals, rugged neoprene zip gloves, kevlar reenforced knee pads, and size 9 or size 10 rock boots. The suit has seen less than 50 dives. Practically new. Could go back on the shelf at the store.

The size 10 boots are new, because they were too big. The size 9 are well worn because I got them used. The size boots are the only thing that shows wear, because they are much older than the suit.

The size is a factory small. I am 5'8" 165 - 170 lbs, and it fits me well. It could easily fit someone as tall as 5'10" because it has a telescoping waist. I would say it would comfortably fit men from a bit smaller than me to around 5'10" with an average build.

At $1200 this suit is a steal. I will happily email photos to anyone who is actually interested, but I don't have any handy to post. If you are really interested I will take some pics. please don't waste my time if you are just bored.

faster responses if you email me at jeffreyfalcone@gmail.com

thanks for looking guys.

I will happily email photos to anyone who is actually interested, but I don't have any handy to post. If you are really interested I will take some pics. please don't waste my time if you are just bored.
30 seconds to take the pics, about 2 minutes to upload and attach them. (total 2:30)
or
2 minutes to read a post, another minute or two to respond, 1 minute for you to read the reply then see choice "A" for the time required to post pics. (total 5:00+2:30 = 7:30)
If you want to sell something, post the pics!

are you interested? if you are I'll send you some pics. if not, why give me a hard time.

my computer and the suit aren't in the same location, so it will actually take me considerably longer than 2 minutes to take some pics. for an interested party, i would also go to the trouble of getting good lighting so you can actually get an idea of what you're getting. It's not possible for me to achieve such lighting at night in my house, so last night when I posted I didn't even have the capability to add pictures.

thanks for the bump buddy. I think anyone actually looking for a drysuit won't mind asking for some pictures

Jeff,
I am interested, and I would appreciate it if you got some pics. No rush!

Thanks!

photo (9).jpgphoto (8).jpgphoto (10).jpg

still available. i wish like hell this deal was available when I was in the market. you will not find a better deal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom