Dui clx 450 size sm. mint

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jefffalcone

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a mint condition, > 100 dives and always cleaned and maintained dui clx 450. It has zip gloves, rock boots and zip gloves, as well as an add on pocket and knee pads. It is an excellent end rugged suit that is in like new condition. I have 2 sets of rock boots, 1 size 10 that has been used once because they were too big and one size 9 that i got used and they are pretty well worn but still in good shape. I paid well over 2 grand for the suit new. Looking to get $1300 and probably wouldn't give it up for less. This is a really great suit and I don't want to let it go, but I need the money and I can dive wet for now...

pictures coming

---------- Post Merged at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:20 AM ----------

photo (8).jpgphoto (9).jpgphoto (10).jpg

---------- Post Merged at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:20 AM ----------

although this suit was never used by a navy seal, it is all black so you will be prepared for any black ops missions you my need the suit for.

Attachments

• photo (11).jpg
    photo (11).jpg
    29 KB · Views: 108
  • photo (12).jpg
    photo (12).jpg
    32 KB · Views: 93
  • photo (13).jpg
    photo (13).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 99
  • photo (14).jpg
    photo (14).jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 92
this suit is still for sale. Mint condition. I paid well over 2 grand. It's a great suit. I just don't have the time or money to use it.

---------- Post Merged on November 7th, 2012 at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous Post was on November 6th, 2012 at 05:54 AM ----------

willing to consider reasonable offers.

---------- Post Merged on November 11th, 2012 at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was on November 10th, 2012 at 11:26 AM ----------

why is there no interest in this suit? it's an awesome suit

Never repaired. Stock small. Exact same suit in as good condition as on that just sold on her for 1500

---------- Post added December 8th, 2012 at 04:21 AM ----------

Why is there no iterest. this is a great deal. hitting ebay soon

still available. freaking sweet deal....

---------- Post added December 20th, 2012 at 07:29 AM ----------

bump..................

Back
Top Bottom