Dui clx 450

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Julian55

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling my DUI because I have lost 45 pounds and the suit no longer fits, it was a bit big when I got it and now it is WAY to big.

It is a signature series custom fit suit, when I ordered it I was 5,9, 240 pounds. So if you are in that range this is a great suit, grey trim with black base. The suit has about 85 dives on it. The only issue with the suit is a very small leak at the bottom of the zipper, I haven't bothered to send it to DUI as it only leaks a little bit.

DUI CLX 450
DUI XXL Hood
XL Weezle extreme undergarment
Si Tech dry gloves (on suit already)
DUI rock boots if needed.

I'm only selling due to size issues, $1000 all in seems like a great deal to me. let me know if you are interested.

Julian.

after seeing a number of used DUI's selling for $1000 approx, mine is a steal. almost brand new!!

How old is it ? Photos ? Zipper is very expensive repair if that is the issue.

I have found the zipper leak, it's a small pin hole 1/2 inch below the teeth. I'm going to aqua seal it.

I am keeping the suit now and just changing the undergarments.

OK I am going to post this suit on Ebay, if anyone is interested it is for sale again. I have fixed the small leak that I was having, it was a small pin hole on the zipper. I have dove the suit 4 times since then and no problems.

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

Here's a pic of the zipper, it is totally fixed now, very small pin hole leak

IMG_0979.jpg

SIGSERIES.jpg

Just got the suit back today with a brand new neck seal, I only trimmed 2 ribs off so it is still very tight. I will be diving this suit to I can sell it and get a smaller one

Back
Top Bottom