DUI Demo Tour hits Dutch Springs this weekend September 29-30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathyIGH

Dive professional
Reaction score
DUI Demo Tour - test dive a DUI drysuit at one of our 2012 Events joins us at the DUI Demo Tour at Dutch Springs this weekend. You can test dive a DUI drysuit, DUI drysuit insulation, our Weight & Trim Systems and lots more. We even provide a BBQ lunch from 11-2.

Advanced tickets can still be purchased online which will save you $$$. DUI Online: DUI Demo Tour

This is really a FUN FUN FUN event. Please join us.

You do not need to be drysuit certified. Read our quick FAQ at DUI Demo Tour - Frequently Asked Questions

Thanks!!!

I'm excited to say my weekend plans fell through! I want to confirm that I will be able to get out there!

Do we pick certain times to show up? Or is it first come first serve with a ticket?

Tplyons. Yea on your canceled plans. Well you know... in a good way.

It is first come first serve. Saturday morning first thing is usually pretty busy. Sunday morning first thing is usually the slowest.

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll check with my usual dive buddy and see if he wants to head out to Dutch for a day of diving on Sunday.

Any questions just ask. If I could only come out one day I think I would pick Sunday first thing. Plan to stay the whole day. Dive, eat lunch and make a second dive after lunch. If you have never dove a drysuit... getting two dives in makes a big difference.

HAVE FUN!

My gf and I are pre-registered and looking forward to trying out drysuits for the first time! We will be up there all weekend.
Thank you DUI for doing demo days like this!

Hi ApexRex. Nice!

I didn't even think to post this before for tplyons but we do have some videos up title 'Learn before you go'. These cover a few of the Stations you'll run across at the Demo Tour. You can find these videos at DUI Demo Tour Photos - drysuit test diver photos

The DiveWear and Drysuit station videos are a little long but give you a good idea of the choices available at the Demo Tour.

Have a FUN FUN time!

Sorry Kathy, can't help this time unlike May. I will be in Florida.

I hope you have a great turnout like last time!!

I am still wondering if Faith was able to get her temporary tattoos off...... LOL

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom