DUI Demo Tour... THEY'RE COMING BACK THIS MARCH TO CATALINA!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CatalinaScubaLuver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
​If you missed last years DUI Demo Tour... THEY'RE COMING BACK THIS MARCH!!!!!
This is your opportunity to dive with a DUI dry suit. So mark your calenders for this once a year event. The two day event for this year is March 16 and 17. BUT WAIT!!! That's not ALL!!! Catalina Scuba Luv, will be offering drysuit classes that same weekend!! Give us a call at the shop 310-510-2350 for more information, or you can e-mail us at scubaluvcatalina@att.net type (Drysuit class) in the subject line. We look forward to seeing you in March.
Here is the DUI information
DUI DEMOTOUR - Be a drysuit test diver at one of our drysuit test dive events this year
Last years event pics
www.dui-online.com/photo_pages/12catalina/index.html

Yes please join us! I just received photos of the 2013 DEMOTOUR TEST DIVER hats. They are awesome. You get one free with your ticket and demo. dive.

hat-collage.jpg

I want a hat! Oh...and I want to try some heated undies :)

I guess that would make you Mr. Hot Pants, Robert!

I want to get Susan Long "diving dry" with my videos. Her Dad has several of them as a thank you for letting me crash on his couch when I dove the Yukon with Joel Gelden.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom