DUI DOG Days March 27th, 28th - ABWA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bamamedic

Contributor
Reaction score
Somewhere between "hold my beer and watch this!" a
# of dives
200 - 499
If you're interested in purchasing a drysuit, or if you've always wanted to try one, this is the perfect opportunity!

ABWA in Pelham is hosting a DUI DOG Rally...the folks from DUI will be there with a wide variety of drysuits for divers to test. No need for a drysuit certification, since there will be instructors and divemasters in the water.

Tickets are $10 purchased in advance, or $15 at the door, and includes $5 off the ABWA admission price of $25. Lunch is provided as well.

Check out http://www.dui-online.com/pdf/2010_rally_alabama.pdf and 2010 DUI DOG Rally&Demo Tour - test our drysuits, divewear and more for more info.

This guy is ready....but not sure where the reg is, maybe he ate it.

84923920-23110338.jpg

This guy is ready....but not sure where the reg is, maybe he ate it.

84923920-23110338.jpg

it's clipped to a D ring on his left side, you just can't see it in the pic. He's not some rec diver that just leaves all his hoses flying around willy nilly to get cut and let his air out :cool2:

1 bad dog yo

My thanks to Wayne and his staff as well as DUI for another fun DOG Rally at ABWA this year! I was there on Sunday and in spite of the occasional rain, everyone seemed to have a great time. The parking lot was full, the compressor was in overdrive and the dock was overcrowded with people trying gear out.

Here's hoping for another fun DUI event in 2011!

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Yep, great time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom