DUI Drysuit- CF200x Signature Series-NEVER USED & includes TONS of Accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This DUI drysuit has literally never entered the water. It is flawless and is as new as (or newer than) you would find on a dive shop sales floor. Two years and three months ago I couldn't have been more excited to custom order my dream drysuit, the Signature Series CF200x... the most durable and (I think) best drysuit DUI has ever made. My name, the manufacture date, etc is on the inside label from the factory. Unfortunately, not long after receiving it, and having only tried it on at home, my sinus problems began and my diving ended. After sinus surgery and countless doctor visits and DAN calls later, I'm throwing in the towel and selling off my suit. I paid a ton of money for it and am (begrudgingly) selling it, including all of the accessories I purchased with it.

Here is a description of the drysuit and everything that is included:
CF200x Signature Series: Front entry (self-don) style, Crushed neoprene
Color: Black main color, upper body overlay color- Midnight Blue ("tough duck" material)

Sizing: I am a bit under 6 feet tall and approximately 210 pounds with a fairly average to stocky athletic build. My shirt sizes are usually XL and my pant size is either 34 or 36 waist with a 32 inch inseam.
Here are the dimensions included with the custom order form-- these dimensions will be midrange of how it was made and there will be leeway in either direction:
chest-45.5, waist-42.5, hips-43, height-71, weight-210, spine to wrist-32, shoe size-11

Seals type- latex
ZipSeals- added at extra cost to both neck and wrists
ZipGloves- added at extra cost- crushed neo with Kevlar (size Large)

Insulation- ActionWear 300 weight fleece jumpsuit- size unisex XL
Rockboots- included- size 11 (never worn)
Pocket- Cordura zipper pocket with knife sheath (Right thigh)
Pocket- Cordura "Bellows" pocket, size large (Left thigh)
Pocket- Knife pocket folding- (Left forearm)
Warm neck collar on drysuit
Zipper guard
Knee pads are Kevlar
Warm neck Hood included
carry bag included
Swivel inlet
Adjustable exhaust
Telescoping torso
Suspenders inside
Crotch strap on outside of suit

Here is a quick outline of the normal retail price for this suit and accessories:
$3398- Signature series CF200x- (includes hood, kneepads, 2 pockets)
+$100- factory added knife pocket on left arm
+$298- factory added zipseals
+$138- replacement latex zipseal neck for quick change in case of blowout at dive site (never even removed from bag)
+$210- Actionwear 300 weight jumpsuit
+$208- Drygloves- crushed neo with kevlar
=$4352 TOTAL Normal price

That's all the info I can think of. Please let me know if there is anything else you'd like to know or any questions I can answer for you. If you buy this, I wish you many years of great and safe drysuit diving... with no sinus issues!
Cheers,
Jay

Attachments

• IMG_1964.jpg
    IMG_1964.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_1968.jpg
    IMG_1968.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1965.jpg
    IMG_1965.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1966.jpg
    IMG_1966.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1967.jpg
    IMG_1967.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1969.jpg
    IMG_1969.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1974.jpg
    IMG_1974.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1970.jpg
    IMG_1970.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1971.jpg
    IMG_1971.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1972.jpg
    IMG_1972.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1976.jpg
    IMG_1976.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1977.jpg
    IMG_1977.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1978.jpg
    IMG_1978.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1979.jpg
    IMG_1979.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1982.jpg
    IMG_1982.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Oops, yeah, that's an important piece of info, eh?

I was hoping to sell for somewhere in the neighborhood of $1900. I'm open to considering other offers but what it comes down to is that I really just need to feel that whatever I sell this suit for is a "fair" price. I know I'll be losing a lot of money from what I paid for it all, which is just bad luck and there's nothing I can do about it and I know someone is going to get a really good deal at my expense, but I still need to feel that I've sold it for at least a fair price. So provided the offers I get are reasonable I'll most likely sell to the best offer I receive. Thanks, ya'll!

Howdy,
I've been getting a bunch of inquiries and private messages but I just wanted to let ya'll know that the suit is still available. First come-first served. :)
Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom