DUI FLX 50/50 Signature Series Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seanavent

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For Sale: DUI FLX 50/50 Signature Series Drysuit

$1200

This drysuit is in excellent condition with little to no wear. The zipper works great and the seals are in good condition too. This is a great deal as the underwear, boots, hood and bag go for over $400 alone. The suit's MSRP is over $3,000.

This signature series FLX 50/50 is a custom model. I'd say it will fit someone that is 5'10" to 6'2" tall and from 200 to 240 pounds. It was not custom because it has to be, but because the signature series is only made in custom sizes. In other words, this suit was made for a person with generally normal dimensions. It may be similar to a size XL.

I took these and measured each on the drysuit so that you could have a complete look at the suit measurements (divide by 2.54 to get inches). I can take as many measurements as you need and take more pictures too. Just let me know what you want pictures of even video of. I'd prefer that someone could come by to try on the suit rather than guess. That way you can see what great shape it's in.

Height (distance heel to shoulder): 180cm
Chest (circumference below armpits): 136cm
Waist (circumference): 130cm
Thigh (circumference): 67cm
Inseam: (Distance Heel to Crotch): 90cm
Torso height (Distance Crotch to neck in front): 98cm
Spine to Wrist (distance top of neck to end of sleeve not including latex seal): 80cm
Arm length (distance armpit to wrist): 43cm
Bicep circumference: 56cm
Elbow circumference: 42cm

This drysuit is in excellent condition. The seals are intact and no cracking or degradation is apparent, although they are at least 2 years old.

From the DUI Website: FLX50/50 Drysuits by DUI - Diving Unlimited International
LX50/50 Signature Series $3,018
Sizes: Made to order
Features:
* Diagonal front entry zipper
* Patented QuickZip™ design
* Telescoping torso, suspenders, crotch strap
* Warm neck collar & zipper guard
* Apeks swivel inlet & adjustable, automatic exhaust valves
* Internal waist adjustment cord
* RockBoot™ System
* Kevlar® knee pads
* Two thigh pockets
* Signature Series Patch

Material: Trilaminate material made of Polyester/Butyl Rubber/ Polyester on the top and Patented Crushed Neoprene on the bottom
Colors: Black body with black upper body color
Seals: Latex, Separate warm neck
Bag: DUI drysuit bag, talc and zipper ease

Comes with:
Dry Suit Bag
Zipper Wax
DUI 300S Thermal Undergarment Underwear Jumpsuit
DUI Drysuit Hood Size XXL
PolarTec Booties, Size 11
DUI Rock Boots, Size 11

I also have an argon drysuiit inflation pony bottle that I can add to the deal for a few extra $$.

Last edited:
Ha - forgot to put that pertinent info in there.

I was hoping about $1200 with all the extras included. I figure that is a fair price.

I am 5'8" tall 195 lbs. Chest 42" waist 42" floor to crotch 30-31" "Hip 43" Spine to wrist 30-31" I need approximate equivalent to a stock size XL/Short...2" shorter than stock size would even be better.

This was not my suit. I tried it on and it fit pretty good in width, but in height I was too short, even with the telescoping torso - wish I wasn't too short or I'd be diving this suit. I'm about 5'7", 44" chest, 36 inch waist, 30 inch inseam, 195 pounds.

The argon bottle is a 13 CF AL LUXFER 3000psi. It has a reef X-bracket on it. Out of hydro right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom