DUI Thinsulate 400, DUI Thinsulate 200, and Polartec drysuit undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bacchus80

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Selling some drysuit undergarments I no longer need:

1) DUI Thinsulate Ultra 400g - size small, and then brought to a tailor to bring in the arms, legs, and butt. Used twice.

IMG_7582Large.jpg
[/IMG]

2) DUI Thinsulate 200g - size small, and then brought to a tailor to bring in the arms, legs, and butt. Never used.

IMG_7580Large.jpg
[/IMG]

3) Polartec - 2 layers of 250g polartec purchased on Ebay from Rondel - this was a custom cut - I am 5'7", about 145lbs for reference. If you'd like any other measurements let me know. Used about 50 dives.

IMG_7583Large.jpg

Asking $75 for each, plus shipping and paypal if applicable. Will work out a deal if buying more than one.

Thanks

Hi, I am interested. I am 5'6", about 140lb now. Will these fit? I am using CF200, mostly dive in NorCal, about 50F water. Which one would fit my need?

With the crushed neoprene drysuit, the 400 will likely be far too warm (I would recommend the 400g if you get cold easily and would be using a trilam suit). The polartec or 200g thinsulate should work well. The polartec would probably fit a bit better, while the thinsulate might perform a bit better if flooded (speaking generally).

Hope that helps

anybody want the polartec for $50?

2 layers of 250g polartec purchased on Ebay from Rondel - this was a custom cut - I am 5'7", about 145lbs for reference. If you'd like any other measurements let me know

Hmm. probably won't work for me, I'm 5'3'' so might be a bit big.

Hmm. probably won't work for me, I'm 5'3'' so might be a bit big.

For that price you could easily have it altered. Or alter it yourself. Heck I have been trying to give away a decent sewing machine for a while, but it seems no one wants to DIY these days.

I bought a jumpsuit off the seller and he shipped it right out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom