Closed: DUI TLS-350 DRYSUIT WITH EXTRAS - SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NEDiver2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
DUI TLS-350 front entry drysuit, Mens X-Large; DUI PolarTec under-garment set; suspenders, Size 14 Rock boots; Waterproof 10mm, size large hood; Scubapro size L, gloves (some wear on fingertips); ankle weights, spare neck and wrist seal set with cement (current set is two years old and had no leaks last year, including these since I had them) DUI drysuit and underwear bags. MiFlex inflator hose. Has new SiTech exhaust valve and am including original DUI valve, powder, zipper wax. Suit is in very good condition. Zipper is perfect and silky smooth. Had no leaks last year. Photo showing aqua-seal near ankles was from what I thought was a leak a couple years back, but turned out to be the seals. Also includes a pair of Aqualung Super Rocket II fins with spring straps. Excellent fins, good power, light weight, compact. Check DUI for size range, fit me perfect @6'1" 225lbs, size 12 feet. $650 plus actual shipping USPS or UPS your choice. Please PM with interest.

file-70.jpeg
file2-21.jpeg
file1-38.jpeg
file1-44.jpeg
file1-37.jpeg
file-72.jpeg
file2-20.jpeg
file-71.jpeg
file2-19.jpeg
file2-18.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom