For Sale DUI TLS 350 MT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

King_of_All_Tyrants

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
ETA: DRYSUIT SOLD, UNDERGARMENT STILL AVAILABLE. SEE SECOND POST

I'm unfortunately selling a DUI TLS 350 select drysuit, sized men's medium tall*. It's in excellent condition, and was just inspected and serviced by DUI in anctipation for sale (fixed a few seals where the material has degraded over time ETA: got this wrong. They replaced the actual zipseals, which is completely predictable for a suit of this age).

I got it in 2007, but have used it maybe 20 times and it's still in excellent condition. It has zipseal wrists and neck, however these are original and are old enough that DUI doesn't guarantee them due to the potential for ozone degradation. ETA: again was not clear here. These are outfitted for zipseals, and the seals do degrade over time. DUI replaced them. This is a smoking deal folks. Includes drysuit, rock boots, neoprene hood.

$950 paypal SOLD. No pictures at the moment, as it's on its way back from DUI. It looks like the standard DUI TLS350- black with a red flash across the chest. I can show you ebay feedback ratings also as needed.

I also have some underwear I'd be looking to sell once the main suit is sold.

*http://pdf.divedui.com/Sizing_Charts/drysuit_size_chart_mens_womens.pdf

Just got it back. Price also reduced to $950

FYI, invoice says:
Replace Zip Neck Latex: (Parts: $xxx) (Labor: $0)
Replace Zip Wrist Std Latex: (Parts: $xx) (Labor: $0)
Replace Crotch Strap: (Parts: $xx) (Labor: x)
Test & Evaluation: (Parts: $0) (Labor: $x)

I just unboxed it, video here:

STILL AVAILABLE:
Also attached is a pic of the drysuit underware; a thick BARE thing. It's almost long enough for me (6'2"), but it's still a bit uncomfortable and would be better if it were like 1" longer at the crotch. :( $110 shipped; can make a deal if you want to buy it and the suitl.

(posted second video landscape this time. :D )

Back
Top Bottom