DUI TLS 350 Turbo sole and rock boots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been using TurboSoles since 2009. They sprang a leak fairly quickly, which I repaired with Aquaseal, and to my surprise, I've not had any problems with leaks since.

I have used rock boots on other suits.

My ONLY complaint about TurboSoles is that the soles themselves are rather thin, which lets your feet know about the rocks you walk across. Otherwise, I like the flexibility, and I like that you don't have to cinch the foot part down to keep them on (the velcro around the ankles does that nicely, and I use finkeepers on the soles themselves as well). That allows you to loft your feet and keep them warm. I cave dive, and have had no problems with the TurboSoles. I think you should give them a chance before you decide you don't like them. After all, they have the great virtue of being impossible to forget at home!

Hi Luc,

Please contact our office. You can reach them by email at Support@DUI-Online.com or give them a call. 800-325-8739 or 619-236-1203.

+1 for the fin keepers. If the Turbosoles are a little big, they can slide around and cause a possible trip hazard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom