DUI TLS 350 womens xs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tomhanaway

Reaction score
# of dives
I bought this unused from another individual in 2000 for my wife. The previous owner bought it for his girlfriend but she was an ex before he gave it to her so it sat in his closet.

My wife put 25-30 Florida dives on it before losing interest. The inside of the suit says the size is xs. My wife is 5'4" and wears a size 6. The boots are the turbo shoe style. The neck seal was cut to the 8th ring and the wrists to the 5th ring (both are latex). The shoes are a Medium. In any event, I'd recommend getting new seals. To the best of my knowledge, there are no leaks.

There are faint grease stains on both wrists just above the seals. The valves are Si-Tek. Obviously, it has a telescoping body to fit a range of heights.

Just looking to move it out so price is $650 plus $25 shipping in CONUS. I prefer paypal but will consider other ways of payment.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tom Hanaway
Boynton Beach, FL

Attachments

• IMG_0043_1.jpg
    IMG_0043_1.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 65

Back
Top Bottom