DUI TLS Drysuit Men's LARGE brand new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

creeto

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
i have been given a wonderful gift... a DUI TLS drysuit in a men's large. however, it is too big and i need to get a medium that will fit me so i can use it. the suit is brand new in the box, has never been used, and has lots of extras like zip seals, pockets on both thighs and right upper arm, reinforced kevlar seat and knees, pee valve zipper, and a carry bag. i believe this is a custom made suit with manufacture date of 2008. i am willing to trade for a comparable suit in a medium size... stats: 5'11", 165#, 32 waist, 40 chest, 32 inseam. any help or insight would be appreciated. thanks!

-creeto
dui1.jpgdui2.jpg

Attachments

• dui1.jpg
    dui1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 74
  • dui2.jpg
    dui2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
i really don't know how much to ask for it... i believe they retail for like $2300 or something... would rather trade for a medium, but if no one is able to, i suppose i could sell it and then just buy one. i would consider a reasonable offer in which i could purchase one outright without too much out of pocket for me.

still no offers on a trade for this suit... does anyone know of any other ideas to help me out with this, or are there other similair forums I could try to make this happen?? any help or ideas form
anyone reading this post would be appreciated. thanks again!!

Have you tried contacting DUI regarding an exchange?

i have been advised by other forum members to post a bit of background info on myself since i'm new here, and people are skeptical of newbies... i am a paramedic supervisor and public saftey and resuce diver with the city of new orleans EMS/Rescue divison and am certified through PSDA, and have been diving about 5 years... i am not looking to sell the suit, but rather trade it for one that i can use, as a large will do me no good (i have had an instructor here look at it for sizing and he has confirmed this). Believe me, if this suit fit, i would not be on here looking for the trade, because i know the value of it, and how nice it is.

I have made a trade for a size medium... thanks for the help and replies!!

Back
Top Bottom