DUI TLS350 or Whites Fusion???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a little late to this thread but I have both a Fusion and a FLX Extreme. I like both brands but prefer the FLX Extreme. The Fusion was a 15 minute learning curve from never a dry suit to have good trim, buoyancy, and proper ascents. I attributed this to how tightly it forms to the body. There's not a lot of air trappings. Even after 300 dry dives on the Fusion, when I switched to the FLX Extreme, even now, 30 dives later, I'm still working out the kinks on my ascents as there's more air to manager and I haven't fully got the knack of managing it just yet. But everyone's mileage may vary.

All in all, the FLX is a great suit. I chose it over the Santi simply because I had to send the Fusion back to the manufacturer once or twice for alterations and it took months to receive it back. DUI is down the road from me and that was an important factor in my decision.

The Fusion is also a great suit, my only "real" complaint being that the one I bought puts me at the very crux of its sizing and it tends to be limiting to me for that reason but otherwise, I'll still use it in the future until I decide to part with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom