DUI TLS350 w/undergarments and accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Code Monkey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
DUI TLS350QZ, size L, zip seals
- wrist and neck zip seals in great condition
- zipper in great condition
- absolutely no leaks
- includes DUI carrying bag
- includes inflator hose

- DUI ActionWear 300 undergarment, size L
- Aeris Mako Fins, XL -- 4 dives on them
- Spring straps for fins
- Booties, 6.5 mil, size 12 -- 4 dives on them
- Rock boots, size 7
- Gloves 5mil, size small (tons of dives on them but still good)
- Weight belt and weights (22 lbs)

I bought the drysuit and undergarment, used, from Sport Chalet. I took the drysuit class (4 dives, total) and found that I'm a warm water wimp. Time to sell the drysuit to a good home.

$750 for the whole lot, buyer pays shipping

I live in the Bay area but make frequent trips to SoCal for easy delivery / pick-up.

PM me if you want more details, higher-res images, or whatever. BTW, The neck seal, in the picture below, is situated above a clear plastic mug to better show-off the seal.

P1000689.JPGP1000691.JPGP1000692.JPGP1000693.JPGP1000696.JPG

Attachments

• P1000689.jpg
    P1000689.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 121
  • P1000691.jpg
    P1000691.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 103
  • P1000692.jpg
    P1000692.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 113
  • P1000693.jpg
    P1000693.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 97
  • P1000696.jpg
    P1000696.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Is the drysuit still for sale. I am 6' and weigh between 195 and 210. Will it fit?

The drysuit is still for sale but, unfortunately, DUI puts their 'L' at about 5'9". I'm thinking the suit would be a bit small on you. Looks like you'd be a better fit for an LT or an XL.

I talked to you before about your drysuit. You thought it might be a little small for me but it will more than likely fit my son. Would you be willing to take $600 plus shipping and ship it soon with a paypal payment?

Hi Jershon,

Is that $600 offer for the drysuit alone, the suit plus the undergarment, or the whole lot?

Thanks!

I was just thinking the drysuit and accessories. Would pay $650 if you would include the undergarment and the fins & straps. I would have to move pretty fast because it would be used in December.

@Jershon

You have to take the DUI size list with a grain of salt. I am 6'6", weigh 185# and dive a TLS350 and CF200 (and tried a FlexExtreme) in stock size L. I have been at several DUI DOG days where their first choice was to put me in an XL. Once they saw that I can fit in an XL twice - as far as width is concerned - they gave me an L and that just works fine on me. With fine I mean that it's not too big but allows me full mobility to reach valves, etc.
UnionBay.jpgLeftPostClose.jpg

Attachments

• UnionBay.jpg
    UnionBay.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 220
I was just thinking the drysuit and accessories. Would pay $650 if you would include the undergarment and the fins & straps. I would have to move pretty fast because it would be used in December.

Tell you what: pay for shipping and we have a deal.

--
Wade

Thanks Wade. Do you have a paypal account so I can get you the payment right away? How much do you want for the shipping? I can give you a ups number and you can drop it off at a ups store if you want. You will be shipping it to michigan.

Back
Top Bottom