DUI TLS350 Woman's Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherbear

Registered
Reaction score
3 year old custom dry suit with teal on the the upper portion.
Zip seals on wrists and neck. (seals not included)
Turbo boots (size 9)
Front entry
Suit is in excellent condition with no repairs ever done.
$1100

Dry suit hood (M) $15

Dry suit blue gloves (M) $25

300 gram undergarment (M) $100

I can email pics if you are interested. Any questions please let me know. Buyers to pay shipping and handling. Will ship out of country via UPS only at buyers expense. All payments must be paid up front in full. Money order or cash only.

Sheri

I replied and PM'ed you in the GUE forum. You haven't posted a size (custom doesn't help) and you haven't replied, apparently you aren't interested in really selling. Good luck

Nick, if she's like most women, she probably thought to post the ad and reply to any responses upon her return from Holiday vacation.... or she could have been in an accident (knock on wood)... cut her some slack.

The drysuit is a DUI suit. The suit was custom fit. I am 5'8", and slender. If more info is needed on sizing please PM me.

Thank you!

I apologize for my delay in getting back to you as the holidays consumed my time. I did respond to you via the GUE forum yesterday morning and have not heard back. Please respond if photos are still wanted.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom