Dui tls350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris Sawallich

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Selling my DUI TLS350. I am all done diving anywhere that ill need to be dry for. The suit does have a zipper leak issue, never did have it looked at, so im not exactly sure what the problem is, but the last time I wore it it did leak a bit from the zipper.

It is a full DIR spec suit, 2 bellows pockets, and Halcyon P-Valve. It is a custom suit. I am 5'11 and about 205lbs. The Turbo Soles fit my size 12 feet.

Zip Seals all the way around.

Also have a set of dry gloves

ALso have a Large DUI 400g and 300g Undergarments.

And Also A DUI Vest

ANy interest, make me a reasonable offer and we can discuss.

how much for the vest and undergarments? could you post some photos of these items. what kind of 300g undergarment is it? I fit a tls select xl short. I am 5'7" and 200 Lbs. would the suit fit me? I currently have a clx450 signature series suit but would like to dive in a tls series (don't need a heavy duty suit for recreational diving)

Last edited:
first, let me say i am sorry you will no longer be diving up here ...

what size is your chest? im quite a bit heavier than you and have an athletic build. the chest is where i miss in most suits.

all else looks good

also, i may be interested in the rest of your cold water gear.

First let me apologize for taking so long to get back to you.. I do not check Scubaboard that often and rely on the notification emails to let me know when stuff is happening, for some reason I didn't get any when you posted..

The suit actually sold pretty quick, i just logged in here to update the post, thats when I saw your replies. I do still have the undergarments though.

can you post some photos of the undergarments...how old are they and How much are you looking to get for them? Are they all size L? I was at the DOG demo days rally in Seattle in August so I know that size large undergarments fit. Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom