• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Dutch scuba fans?

Discussion in 'BeNeLux' started by Pat85, Jan 14, 2020 at 7:38 AM.

1. Pat85

Pat85 Angel Fish

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    Hoi!

Er begint wat activiteit te komen van Nederlandse duikers die zich aanmelden op dit forum. Wellicht kunnen we elkaar hier wat beter leren kennen?

Waar komt iedereen vandaan, en waar duik je graag?

For our non-Dutch speaking friends...who might like to visit us :)

Hi!

I've noticed that there are some new Dutch members, who have registered on this board. Maybe we can get to know each other better?

Where are you from, and where do like to plunge in?

2. rduquesnoy

rduquesnoy Angel Fish

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Hi,

I'm from the Netherlands as well, I live close to Tilburg. Usually we (my partner dives as well) go diving somewhere near our home. Not a lot to see but nice to practice skills every now and then. I believe it has been years ago we went to Zeeland...

Besides that we try to go on a diving holiday every year. Went to the Philippines last october, mostly for wreck diving.

3. Rollin

Rollin Professional Photographer

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Rollin from Flanders, south east of Brussels.

Diving 25-35 dives in Zeeland each year (Zeelandbrug is a favorite place), but also in the north (Norway and alike) and I've been in the UK, El Hierro and Faial last year.

As a videographer, I like to dive alone, so don't wait for me to find a buddy ;-)

4. Pat85

Pat85 Angel Fish

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    Hi all!

Cool to meet you! I am not yet certified yet, but I will get my SSI OW at the Beldert, which is about 20 minutes from where I live.
    In June, I will go to Hawaii with friends, and we will do some dives there.

5. Zef

Zef Divemaster

When you are certified, if you come west to Belgium let me know, I splash almost every weekend.

-Z