Dutch Spring, PA - for Advanced Divers only!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VTernovski

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, Let's talk about something that is not on the map.. something that Dutch Springs guides don't tell you...

If you fenture to the right of the map (i.e. West) and swim near the bottom, you will notice that the depth will start to read past 90'. Then, you will find yourself entering a white swirling silt cloud which seems to me there permantly. This is when you past the small drop off area, and will reach the hole. Somewhere near is what's called a dynamite shack. Also there (West, along the wall) you will find a telephone pole adn a square bunker. Follow the wall, west from the dynamite shack, and youwill see some cars and vans. I've heard theer are two cars to the east, and two cars and two vans to the west, at teh far soutwest corner for the lake. This will deep - around 100', and very cold - around 40F, and also dark. so, this is definatelly not for beginners.

Now, I actually haven't been there yet. I've been told of the above mentioned info and want to try goign there.

Have anyone else been there? I want to hear some reports and info.

Thanks,
-V

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom