Dutch Springs April 2003 ScubaBoard get together - interest?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

King Kong Matt once bubbled...

This is good...I am prone to losing them. :wink: Ask rax...
Not to mention they make you more visible to passing helicopters and Japanese tanks..

O-ring once bubbled...
Not to mention they make you more visible to passing helicopters and Japanese tanks..

O-Ring,

This is a very big board and not all of us know you or who your homies are or what your sense of humor is like. This appears to be a personal attack on me and I would appreciate it if you would restrain from this kind of behavior in the future.

Sincerely yours,
King Kong Matt

Dude, I wish I hadn't have been eating my lunch when I read that...chinese hot pepper sauce hurts in the nose...

332 posts to organise a bloody day trip... can you guys just go and meet up at Gilboa already and spare us all the pain?

I too read O-ring's remark as a personal attack. Poor Harry isn't even registered on this board to defend himself.

{disclaimer - the above paragraph is supposed to be humor}

If we can be "homies" I will bring the gin and juice...what does a 400 pound ape drink?

Whatever it wants?

O-ring once bubbled...
If we can be "homies" I will bring the gin and juice...what does a 400 pound ape drink?

I've always been more of an 8-ball kinda guy. Olde English 8000...sets you up right every time.

...got my mind on my money and my money on my mind...

:wink:

ericfine50 once bubbled...
DS Class- who needs a stinking class :) Your with friends - if you have the suit, bring it.

Eric

Does that mean that you'll be willing to help out a dry suit newbie? :D

Hopefully my suit will be here by then.

taat2d once bubbled...
Does that mean that you'll be willing to help out a dry suit newbie? :D

I actually paid for and completed the class just recently so you can cheat off my notes if you want... :)

Cool thanx alot. I hope we don't get caught cheating. Last time I had to sit in the corner all day when I got caught.:eek:ut:

I'm buying a used dry-suit and hope to have it for this trip. I think the guy I'm buying it from acutally posts on this board, name seems really familiar for some reason, can't place it though....

Anyway, if any of you wet-suit people fit it, and if I have it by then you can feel free to flop around in it in the shallows and get a feel for drysuit diving. I'll be there on Saturday only looks like.

ibnygator, a drysuit class might not be a bad idea anyway if you take it from the store that you intend to buy the suit from, as usually at most LDSs, the drysuit course fee is fully deductable from the drysuit price.

Back
Top Bottom