Dutch Springs Map?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ItMustBeJames

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone have a map of Dutch Springs? I'm taking Rescue Diver and I need to make an Emergency Action Plan that includes a map of the dive site.

The best one that they have on their site is:
VideoMap.jpg

It's not half bad, but it doesn't really give much detail about the diving (e.g. depths, bathograph, etc). If you have one, I'd really appreciate it.

With most rescues taking place at the surface, my opinion would be to get the 'beach' areas mapped, EMS, etc. Just my opinion,
-J

In your webpage print out is a small version of the dive slate that they sell. It is about 9 x 7. It show the different items and where they are. Each sunken item has a marker floating on the surface. The slate also topography lines to show the depth. The reverse side has drawings of the seven fish found in the quarry and a description. I don't recall the price.

In your webpage print out is a small version of the dive slate that they sell. It is about 9 x 7. It show the different items and where they are. Each sunken item has a marker floating on the surface. The slate also topography lines to show the depth. The reverse side has drawings of the seven fish found in the quarry and a description. I don't recall the price.

Sounds great! Too bad they don't sell it online. It'll be too late when I get there to be of use for my EAP for the course.

I'll get one and use it for a revised EAP after this weekend.

Here is the correct Dutch springs map with headings i made. Print and enjoy…maybe donate a dollar or two to my paypal??
because i am a new member i can not post links..so email me and i will respond with the map mikeamenti@gmail.com

Last edited:
Sounds great! Too bad they don't sell it online. It'll be too late when I get there to be of use for my EAP for the course.

I'll get one and use it for a revised EAP after this weekend.

they sell them over the phone also, just give them a call and they can send it to you.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom