Dutch Springs this weekend (Labor Day)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonny_Rocket

Contributor
Reaction score
There will be a big bunch of us camping out this weekend. Stop on by, say hello, sit down and have a meal with us. Anybody is more than welcome to join us in camping the entire weekend... Just look for the big tents on the top of the hill, peninsula side.

my wife and i are planning on going up there either this saturday or sunday...hope to get a chance to meet some of you guys up there.

njdiver95:
my wife and i are planning on going up there either this saturday or sunday...hope to get a chance to meet some of you guys up there.

Anyone going to be there on Monday?

I need a dive buddy.

sorry i missed you guys this weekend...an emergency at work kept me from getting away at all...

if any of you guys are going to be up there next weekend, hopefully i'll be there...

njdiver95:
sorry i missed you guys this weekend...an emergency at work kept me from getting away at all...

if any of you guys are going to be up there next weekend, hopefully i'll be there...

I am looking for a Dive buddy this weekend.

You going to the springs?

the wifey and I are planning on going Sunday I think...(i'll have to confirm that of course with the social director :D ) not doing anything too deep though...we're still newb's and are just itching to get wet...

njdiver95:
the wifey and I are planning on going Sunday I think...(i'll have to confirm that of course with the social director :D ) not doing anything too deep though...we're still newb's and are just itching to get wet...

Same here, only I have to get 25 dives in by the end of October at the latest.

Problem is that I have no one to go diving with!

Do I dare ask why you need to get 25 dives in???

Back
Top Bottom