Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thinking of checking out Dutch Springs Dutch Springs - Scubadiving Homepage on wednesday the 23rd, anyone able to go? They are open from 10-6, I could be there by 10-11ish,do at least 3 dives?

If you can't get anyone stop by Lehigh Valley Dive Center before you go. You just might someone looking for a buddy. Sorry but I have to work during the week.

Wish I could (have never been there,) but don't think I'll be able to make it to Dutch Springs until next Spring, gotta keep it local-ish for the time being.

Met up with Whodunit68 today, good diving!I was blown away how nice this place is compared to my usual places here!WOW,WOW thats all i can say

LOL glad you had a good time! Yeah, DS is nice. The weekends are busy but fun with all the dive clubs around:)
Posted via Mobile Device

Met up with Whodunit68 today, good diving!I was blown away how nice this place is compared to my usual places here!WOW,WOW thats all i can say

Did you grab more muscles while you were up there? Just kidding, sort of.

It blew my mind the first time I went there.

I'm still looking to plan a overnight trip towards the end of Oct/beginning of Nov.

I'm going to FL from Oct 6-12. If the weather cooperates we may make the run to Bimini. If that is the case, money will decided the Dutch weekend.

Back
Top Bottom