Dutch this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonny_Rocket:
I'm not making any plans to go to Dutch anymore. I drove all the way out there Sunday and couldn't find anybody.

I am sorry John. I should have come up with you. But my chest is still hurting me from Saturday.

Jonny_Rocket:
I'm not making any plans to go to Dutch anymore. I drove all the way out there Sunday and couldn't find anybody.

Johnny.....your reputation precedes you everywhere you go. Too many people know who you REALLY are!

Hahahah it's all good guys...

Bill, I guess it does... maybe I'll have to buy all Halcyon gear and take a fundies class... then I'll be cool enough for people to dive with!

I dive with you...
Oh right, keep getting blown out. :(
Good luck Saturday.

Jonny_Rocket:
Hahahah it's all good guys...

Bill, I guess it does... maybe I'll have to buy all Halcyon gear and take a fundies class... then I'll be cool enough for people to dive with!

Johnny,

I really do like diving with DIR types. But, you are more fun. Hell, who else can I dive with and always have the chance to use my CPR/AED/O2 skills! Not to mention getting some really cool videos! Just hope that you can do the same for me.

I bought the DIR book and really like the concept, but cannot afford to go buy all new gear right now. A little at a time. (I did get some pointers of where I can move gear I do have around to make it work better and it does.)

I'm hoping to get out to Dutch this saturday too, but life's been crazy for me lately. As a noob, I've never been diving when the air is cool, what should I bring?

Also, anyone who's going this sat? What time are you getting there.

you are diving wet, right?
a thermos or cooler of hot water is always nice to have to douse your wetsuit for dive 2.

I may go out Saturday, its in the air, its my b-day on Sunday so if I drink too much friday I wont be heading out. But for what you should bring? Well it sounds like it is going to rain so a fly of some kind would be good. Also, make sure you bring some kind of hot food or drinks with you or have a camping stove to make some out there. Good warm drinks and food go a LONG way in between dives. Also, don't forget towels and dry clothes, you'll want to get out of your gear between dives and keep warm. And like XJae said, a thermos of warm water to drench you suit before the next dive is great.

Back
Top Bottom