Dutch this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if I can find a buddy. Speaking of new suits, I bought a 7mm Insta-dry and look forward to trying it out.

Well it doesn't look like I am going to dive this weekend unfortunately. Its my birthday on Sunday and from the sound of my friends plans for me I'll be lucky if I can walk let alone swim by the end of Friday and Saturday night. I definately have to dive next week or I'll go nuts.

Happy B-day dude. I'm sure you'll have a good time. Halloween in NYC is calling me too, and I'm torn between wanting to party or go diving.

Scuba_Dooba_NJ:
Happy B-day dude. I'm sure you'll have a good time. Halloween in NYC is calling me too, and I'm torn between wanting to party or go diving.
Thanks man. Between hurricanes, my friends, and my band I keep getting screwed on diving. Hopefully I can get on a boat for next Saturday. Either way I'm having a good weekend regardless or what I do.

Ok well if anyone wants to get out at Dutch around 11 tomorrow (sat) text my cell at 201-486-4958 or PM where you want to meet out there. I don't plan on getting trashed tonight but I'll definately be out late.

Ok so I'm home and its SOMEWHAT early. Leave me a PM with contact info and I'll check it at 8am if you want to go to Dutch and can plan where to meet.

Back
Top Bottom