E. M. Clark Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, some dives I don't carry video. I always regret it later (like now), but doing a 230 FT dive with doubles and two stage bottles for the first dive on a wreck that is known to be challenging always worries me. It turned out that conditions were perfect and it would have been an easy video dive, but it could have gone the other way as well.

Don't worry however, I'll be back! And next time, I'll do the video...

:)

Well, some dives I don't carry video. I always regret it later (like now), but doing a 230 FT dive with doubles and two stage bottles for the first dive on a wreck that is known to be challenging always worries me. It turned out that conditions were perfect and it would have been an easy video dive, but it could have gone the other way as well.

Don't worry however, I'll be back! And next time, I'll do the video...

:)

Yeah, I know how that goes. When we were out last month the DM on the boat said that the current was pretty strong on the Spar, so I left the video rig on the boat (I hate fighting current with my video rig, its like dragging an anchor!). Well, maybe the current slowed by the time we got down there, but I was kicking myself immediately! No current too difficult for me, and sharks everywhere, coming right up to me... ugghh. So I missed video on that whole dive. :depressed: Rats!

I do really enjoy your videos, so keep posting them here. :D

robin:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom