E-PL1: finally pulled the trigger on my "upgrade"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

already looking at which lens i am gonna add...i'd like to get one that will still be able to use the same port for now....or i may just buy a dome port for the 14-42.

is there another lens that will work in the stock port?

Your best choice for that camera and stock flat port is the kit 14-42 zoom. The 45 macro hunts to much with tHat port and the 9-18 beyond 14mm on the wide end is a mess. Any lens th at wide needs a dome port. You can see the lens compared behind the flat and dome port on the ZENunderwater.com site in the product section at the bottom of the 9-18 port page.

Phil Rudin

thanks, phil...i checked it out. now, i just need to scrape together a few more $$$ for my dome port.

Got my zen dome today :)...hopefully, my housing gets here tomorrow (I was told it shipped before the Zen)

Chile, you'll love your new setup! It will be a big step forward from your compact camera setup - Scott

Back
Top Bottom