E-PL2 in Nauticam housing problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Nauticam NA-EPL2 housing that gives me some problems with the controls. Both the rear dial and the four way buttons works quite fine on surface, but underwater they are a pain: for example I press the Ok button, I get the quick control menu but then, pressing the "up" button, instead of moving to the upper option (in ex from Iso to Af mode and others) it changes the Iso setting, as if I had pressed the "right" button... I have to press many times the different buttons the get they work the proper way, but just to have a setting changed, not for every new change that I have to do later in the same dive.

Another example: shooting in manual mode, it is difficult to change the aperture. As you know, you have to press the "up" button, than you can turn the rear deal (or press the "right" or "left" buttons): if all works the right way is a quick process, but if you press the upper button and then you have to spend a lot of time turning the dial (no effect) and pressing buttons at random for get it to work, it is a pain (and sometimes a missed shoot).

Any idea or suggestion?

Luca

Back
Top Bottom