Eagles Nest / Cave Diving Feature Story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dgschott

Registered
Reaction score
The Eagles Nest Cave Diving story we shot with CBS Tampa (WTSP) Channel 10 in February will air this Monday, July 19th during the 11PM newscast. It is a longer feature story that looks at cave diving and Eagles Nest in a positive light. Interviews include Becky Kagan Schott, Brett Hemphill, and Larry Green.

It should be available online at Tampa Bay Fl News | Connect to 10 News in Tampa, Sarasota, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Florida | WTSP.com 10 Connects | Home around 11pm and will be posted to YouTube and Vimeo as a high quality video shortly afterward.

We'll keep you updated as we learn more!

Becky & David Schott
Liquid Productions
http://www.LiquidProductions.com

I will look forward to the video.

Great video guys!

The report told just enough to tell the story without giving away the location, depth, and equipment necessary to dive there. I only wish they had shown more of the cave. That is a really big ballroom! Next time I'm there I'm going to swim the perimeter and find out how big it really is, nice video.

The report told just enough to tell the story without giving away the location, depth, and equipment necessary to dive there. I only wish they had shown more of the cave. That is a really big ballroom! Next time I'm there I'm going to swim the perimeter and find out how big it really is, nice video.

really big :D

Nice video. I like the one on YouTube that Liquid Productions has done on this cave also.

Is this video available on youtube yet?

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom