East Coast Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The best diving would be 6 hours to the South in North Carolina. U-352, Papoose, Caribsea are all great dives. Diving in Maryland is considered average at best and most of the DC crowd prefers to go to NC instead.

I take offense at that comment. Diving in O.C. MD is magical in August, and spectacular in the fall. We have 2 full time boat charters. ocdiver.com serves a wider range of depths and venues. ocdiveboat.com serves the shallower inshore crowd. Both run 6-7 days a week in August.
Eric

Give me a break! I enjoy Hatteras as much as the next guy. but.... I seem to spend as much time there blown out as I do here. Dropping off the chain into 90 fsw at the parking lot with vis top to bottom is hardly " the green stuff ". The weather looks good for sunday, I will let everyone know just how :
" average " it is:D:D
YMMV
Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom