Trip Report Easter Island trip report & pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken Kurtis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
AAA - Easter Island composite(ALT).jpg

We had a fabulous time - both above and below the surface - during our time exploring Easter Island last week. If you'd like to see what we saw, here are the links to the trip report and the pictures. For the SmugMug pix, you can either (A) Scroll down the page and see the entire collage, (B) Click on any individual pix for a full-frame version, or (C) Choose SLIDESHOW (the little PLAY arrow upper right on the top wide image) and it should run automatically.

TRIP REPORT:
Easter island 2019 trip report

SMUGMUG PAGE (140 images):
EASTER ISLAND - JANUARY, 2019 - kenkurtis

Enjoy!!! (And let me know if you have any questions or comments).

- Ken

Very nice! Makes me want to go there.
Did you take the underwater pics with the Sealife DC2000 that you have mentioned in past posts? If so, did you use it without the housing for the land pics?
Thanks

Did you take the underwater pics with the Sealife DC2000 that you have mentioned in past posts?
Not sure what posts you referring to as I've never used a Sealife camera. I'm strictly a Nikon guy. D750 in an Ikelite housing with dual Sea&Sea YS-D1 strobes underwater, D610 on land.

- Ken

Back
Top Bottom