Easter weekend Ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neilstewart

Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to get away next easter. I know its early but flights book incredibly quickly. Anyone been to Tenerife, Malta, Ibiza or any other shortish flight destinations around April. Recommendations much appreciated.

Neil

Hi Neil,

I've been to Tenerife in May time (last year). Nice place - reasonable diving. I dived with Atlantic Divers - see their web site...reccomend the Ray City dive, the Condesito wreck too. ;-)

A local club (local to me) may have a Tenerife trip next April. I'll keep you posted if you are interested.

Regards,

Shaun

thanks Shaun for the note. The easter stuff i'm looking at is just the weekend so I don't use up any vaccation. Fly Thursday night get back Monday should be able to squeeze in 3 days diving and still have all that holiday for other trips. If thats what the Margate school are planning I love to hear about it.

Neil

I go to Gozo every year. The diving is all shore diving with drops to over 80m within 20m of shore on some sites. The diving's excellent as are the people. I dive with Gail (from Durham) & Pat (maltese) of Gozo aqua sports (in all the mags) in Marsalforn bay. You wont regret it. I plan to leave the country in just over a year to work as an instructor & i'm starting here. I've done 100+ dives here & still not done all the shore dives.
Cheers
Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom