Edge dive gear duffle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jbell8289

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I purchased a mesh dive flag duffle about two months ago, its only been on about 4 dives but the ends of the bag (the dive flag part) is separating, flaking off like paper on the inside. I dont really know if this affects the usability of the bag but it does feel weaker/ thinner around the areas where it has come off. I dont put too much heavy stuff in it, mainly just snorkel gear backup lights and short wetsuit, Im puzzled as to why this is happening because my girlfriend has the same bag and has had it for a year and her's is in great shape any thing i should do??

Ill try to post some pics later, i know its kind of hard to visualize what im trying to explain. Other than this though the bag is really great, lots of room and the dive flags look pretty cool on it.. so any help would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Return them from where you purchased them and ask for a replacement. We have been replacing the few we have seen with the problems you are describing.

Back
Top Bottom