Edge hog dema report day 1 setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Drove down yesterday, was supposed to stop along the way in High Springs to pick up some stuff, friend I was meeting instead went diving...wish I was diving, but pressed on. I was briefly tempted...:D

Arrived last night around 10 at the hotel, checked in and am happy, got a good nights sleep and about to head over for breakfast then my staff and I (OK, really just me in this one man monkey show) will head over to the hall and set up.

My goal today is to get the frame of the booth up, stainless steel tables assembled as well as stools. Hang the backdrop and banners... we'll see.

Ya know if I was there I'd give ya a hand in exchange for lunch. Hey that's an idea. DEMA setup who*res! Provide food, we provide labor! Screw their goons that ya gotta pay out the butt for.

Getting ready to start the 20 hr flight myself to get there. Take off for Tokyo in a few hours than on to Atlanta then Orlando. Thank goodness the guys from LA are setting up our booth.

Back
Top Bottom