Edge Stealth 2 BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Medic1777

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just bought and dove with the Edge Stealth 2 BC. I can report that I was amazed at the quality of the construction and the comfort of the fit. The BC is a back inflation style. I had been using a jacket style and now I know what comfort is!!!! The stock inflator is very responsive and well made.

The price is great!!!! I highly recommend the Edge Stealth 2 BC if you are looking for a GREAT BC!!!

Marc Findlay

I just bought and dove with the Edge Stealth 2 BC. I can report that I was amazed at the quality of the construction and the comfort of the fit. The BC is a back inflation style. I had been using a jacket style and now I know what comfort is!!!! The stock inflator is very responsive and well made.

The price is great!!!! I highly recommend the Edge Stealth 2 BC if you are looking for a GREAT BC!!!

Marc Findlay

Thanks for the kind comments, hope you have a ton of great dives with it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom