Editing and Thread Posting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nomaster

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I often find that I have no option to edit one of my posts, when I first attempted to post this thread to request information about that difficulty, I noticed that there was no "Post New Thread" button. (Since I begin few threads, I don't know how often that button goes missing.)
While I'm at it, I noticed at another time this morning (about twelve hours ago) that I couldn't rate a site, the option was missing. Might just be a part of the same problem as pictures not loading and such. . .okay, I begin to wonder whether I can blame it on Gates; but I really want to.
Is it possible that my browser is the problem and that I just need to shut down and restart because the buffer is full and not emptying itself? I'm not sure, because though I have done this successfully, it's far from a sure thing, in fact less than half the time, but I still would rather blame it on microsoft, or even my hardware.

Tom

Mozilla does not seem to have all the vagaries as IE6. I use both as I have to support both in the field.

Our site is "full featured" and yet sometimes IE6 just misses what we have to offer. It's a shame, but we don't want to cut back on features.

NetDoc:
Mozilla does not seem to have all the vagaries as IE6. I use both as I have to support both in the field.

Our site is "full featured" and yet sometimes IE6 just misses what we have to offer. It's a shame, but we don't want to cut back on features.
I was just reading about Mozilla today, gues I'll have to check it out, because it really does seem that the browser is just missing, and often.
I have never seen the gender indicators that I keep reading about.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom