Eel hit my camera and more muck diving highlights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klausi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
All dives are nice, but in some there is more action than in others. Last week an eel knocked my camera out of my hand, and I witnessed a wrestling match between two crabs, plus a fire worm feeding on a crab. Negros Island, Philippines, at night. Enjoy:

All dives are nice, but in some there is more action than in others. Last week an eel knocked my camera out of my hand, and I witnessed a wrestling match between two crabs, plus a fire worm feeding on a crab. Negros Island, Philippines, at night. Enjoy:

amazing - can you describe your macro and light setup?

Awesome video...you may yet turn me into a muck diving fan!

What are your video recording tools?
Thank you!

It's a TG6, in the Olympus housing, and a cheap-o gorilla tripod. and two no-brand dive lights. The lights are supposedly 2000 lumen, but they aren't. I always found that power in macro videography is not a major factor. I always try to get very close to the subjects, and never max out the zoom.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom