'ello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
just got certified yesterday, and found this supercool scubaboard, looking forward to the discussions and tips on the worlds most awesome underwater sport!:wink:

:hi: Welcome to Scuba Board. Great place to learn, compare, argue, etc. :thumb:

don

...and may the diving force be with you!!!.

You'll find a wealth of knowledge here. Folks are more than willing to share opinions and provide information. I've found that using PM (Personal Messaging) is a great way to get specific answers from a member to questions you feel they can anwer for you.

Have fun!

:wave:

Welcome !
This is a great place to hang out. I have learned so much.
Welcome to the wonderful world of diving.

ilovescuba:
just got certified yesterday, and found this supercool scubaboard, looking forward to the discussions and tips on the worlds most awesome underwater sport!:wink:

Hi,
I just joined this board. I agree, it looks like a supercool place to discuss the worlds most awesome sport.

I noticed that you haven't posted much. I hope you'll come back and join in the discussions. I think its going to be alot of fun.

Nudi Lover

Welcome to the board from Gozo, Malta. Will be in London for the Dive show in March. Thats were you get to see lots of new diving toys!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom