empress and nippigon ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DS1

Contributor
Reaction score
anyone planning a dive or want to plan a dive on the nippigon (i think thats the name) and a empress ?? in late september??

we can set a date if and then i can set up a charter

Was just there recently, and I WISH I could go again.

We skipped the Nipigon........well C'mon!! The EMPRESS was there!!!

Jean-Pierre has some dates in September open, so I hear. He'd like a Min of 4 divers..........I'd say that's a MAX in his boat, but he's the boss :)

BooHoo I wanna go!!!!!!!!

Rotten work..............

Can anyone give me some info. on charter ops. who do the Empress regularly. Any and all info. would be great.
Thanks

Give Jean-Pierre Bouillon a call at 418-739-5271
he runs the most recognized charter out there.
There are others but most seem to use small zodiacs - even worse than a 27 foot chriscraftt o get in and out of.
I think Rudi over at tdi is planning something very soon as well if anyone else wanted to join him - not sure of details.
I just got back form the along with "deepscuba" and it was great.

Can you imagine diving doubles out of a Zodiac???

I don't think so!

JP's boat is already small enough...actually too small. Either that, or you have to built as big and strong as "John MaClane"!

He accidentally "slung" me under his shoulder instead of his ALU80!!!!!

Hahaha

Yoy should have seen him land me into the bottom of the boat on the Wednesday, just like a tuna!!

It was so darn windy, waves and current, I couldn't make it up the ladder without some help. I'm amazed no one got hurt.

Ohhhh mannnnn, when can we go back!!!!!!!

I'm pumped, I gotta go next year for sure.

We're gonna map this bad-boy out to the last rivet :)

I've PM'd DS1 with the info as well.

Back
Top Bottom