End of season get together FRP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Need a lift? :rofl3:

For the record....I would have made it back, it was my air challenged buddy who needed the lift! he he he Love you Wally!!! :10:

For the record....I would have made it back, it was my air challenged buddy who needed the lift! he he he Love you Wally!!! :10:

Well, I've had to tow a tired student diver (in a single tank) while wearing my doubles, while her buddy (a guy) just looked on, clueless. Goes to show ya.....

Hey just to let you all know, Pennyroyal's water level is rising again. It was down about 4-5ft this summer due to the drought. It's back up about 8-12in. The vis this last weekend was great! it averaged about 30- 50ft. Except for me & a couple of newbies I was diving with & 4 rebreather divers, it was very quiet. The rebrether divers didn't get very far as 3 out of 4 of them had major floods of their drysuits. Not a good day for rebreather diving.

Well, I've had to tow a tired student diver (in a single tank) while wearing my doubles, while her buddy (a guy) just looked on, clueless. Goes to show ya.....

Nah, we just took the easy way out, I stole Wally's truck and went and picked them up. :D

Water is going back up at frp also, I hear Lake Lanier is not fairing so well.

Nah, we just took the easy way out, I stole Wally's truck and went and picked them up. :D

Aw! MAN!..... That is the easy way out. WIMPS! Just Kidding, of course:D

And I thought I was bad for always getting lost at Pennyroyal. At least now I can find the helicopter from the RV. Now I just have to be able to find the RV on the first try:lotsalove: (I usually go right past it & never see it:rofl3:). Sigh......:( I guess I'll have to keep trying.

Hey!?!?! Whats wrong with my BC??? Its a good ol' BC. Tried and true.:D

As for the drysuit---I think I have figured out where the leak is and will attempt to fix it this week if I can find the AquaSeal. Maybe next year I will buy another drysuit.

I would be happy as a clam if the good ol' BC would last two more seasons, but I really hope it makes it through the Blackbeard's trip in a few weeks.
Wally was there to save you, just in case!!!!:D

Seriously bummed that I missed out on this get together. But I'm lovin' the pics!
And Wally had to be picked up??? :rofl3: What about a surface swim? FRP is not THAT big!

Hey!?!?! Whats wrong with my BC??? Its a good ol' BC. Tried and true.:D

As for the drysuit---I think I have figured out where the leak is and will attempt to fix it this week if I can find the AquaSeal. Maybe next year I will buy another drysuit.

I would be happy as a clam if the good ol' BC would last two more seasons, but I really hope it makes it through the Blackbeard's trip in a few weeks.

Notice that he puts the drysuit before the BC. The year that Jim gets new gear is truly a mile stone. :D
BTW, if you need an inflator for your BC let me know. I bought a lot of 10 Zeagle's off E-bay last week. Figured I needed one so a few more was even better.

I was willing to do the surface swim. Chris actually brought up a good point afterwards. The doubles have a 5' hose so I could have used it and swam back underwater with Jen. I guess the next time I should strap on the compass.

I was willing to do the surface swim. Chris actually brought up a good point afterwards. The doubles have a 5' hose so I could have used it and swam back underwater with Jen. I guess the next time I should strap on the compass.
You could have towed her. Great practice.:D

:mooner:

Back
Top Bottom